Saturday, January 14, 2012

day 5 ~ something you're reading, you're making, you're seeing





 13 ~ This is the book I was telling you about. I actually read a few books at the same time ~ next week, I'll be reading a psychology text book ~ yay school!


14 ~ I started this after the term ended in December - scarf, hat. Something.  Now, its a handbag.  I just learned to knit and crochet last year, so because my hands/brain can't be still, I do this when I'm not studying. 

15 ~ Something I'm seeing isn't anything I can photograph because I see so much.  I s'pose I'm reflecting on what I see happening within me and my girls. We're learning so much about each other and being more tolerant of our differences as individuals.  A wise, once-single mom told me that their choices were theirs and not a reflection of me as they can choose what they want as they get older. Choose what they want to wear, do for a living, the boyfriends they'll have (God help them, please!), and the friends they'll choose. They'll also choose to follow Jesus or not.  I pray they choose Jesus and safe people to help them on that Journey.
  What am I seeing?  I'm seeing growth ~ spiritually and physically.

No comments:

Post a Comment