Monday, January 9, 2012

One Thousand Gifts ~ I'm challenging myself to stick with something

I'm probably the only one that reads this, so ~ Hi Jennifer, you've decided to do something and stick to it.  You can - you stick with school projects, get A's in most all the classes and you haven't run away from home (yet).  There ARE things you can commit to.

My Bible Study Class at CCF (Community Christian Fellowship) is reading One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp.  Ann has a Joy Dare for 2012 and I'm going to do it.  We are to write 1,000 things in our life to be grateful for.  We can photograph them or write them.  I'll do both.

Day 1 (for me): 3 things about yourself you are grateful for:  1)  Height - I can help vertically challenged people get things in high places.  2) I have eyes that can see - in color.  I love flowers and yellow.  I couldn't imagine life without seeing either.  3 )  I have a love of reading ~ I can go anywhere; travel in time; crawl inside someone's head; hear from God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment