Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Day 6 ~ Something in your bag, your frig, your heart


16) In my bag is this autographed Christmas CD of Maeve ~ The Soul Felt its Worth. A dear internet friend sent it to me from New Hampshire.  He seems to know exactly what kind of music I like 
even though we've never met in person. 


17) In my frig is the last piece of Icebox Pie ~ this recipe was given as a gift from Linda C. Most scrummy (that's scrumptious and yummy) and most simplest to make. Linda C. is a gift in my life, too.  

18) Something in my heart is a tough one. My heart, at this moment, is over-brimming with love for dear friends that have acted as my family; they don't even know how important and special they are to me. They encourage me, help me to grow in Christ, and nudge back on track when I need to be. 
They are truly "safe" people.

No comments:

Post a Comment